“Clayhall Nursery provides different activities to develop the child’s mental and physical abilities. Clayhall nursery has made our child very strong, clever and creative in all sorts of activities. My child is very happy with the staff at Clayhall nursery and the environment he is in. We feel that our child is safe, cared for and loved at Clayhall nursery. Clayhall nursery is definitely one of the best nurseries with the most friendly & welcoming staff.”
– Asoka and Prithiva Janaka
“At Clayhall nursery the children always feel welcomed, cared for and happy. Clayhall nursery allows the children to express themselves in plays and in songs, and also allows children to follow routines i.e. Lunch, Sleep, Toilet which is all completed in a relaxed and calm way. I am very pleased with Clayhall nursery. When I’m at work I feel relaxed and have a peace of mind.”
– Jennifer Mitchel
“The staff at Clayhall nursery are very friendly, understanding and caring with the children. Since my child has been going to Clayhall nursery it has encouraged her to eat better, dress her herself, use the toilet when she needs to and be more independent. Clayhall nursery is the place for your child to learn, rest, play and to feel happy.”
– Sammy Lawrence
Are you looking for a Nursery in Barkingside or a Nursery in Clayhall? Do you want the best child care in Barkingside or best childcare in Clayhall? Then Clayhall Nursery which has Good Ofsted rating with outstanding features is for you.
Introduction to Clayhall Nursery
- Clayhall Nursery is an Award winning Nursery. It achieved a Good rating in the last Ofsted report
- We offer a wide range of activities for all ages and abilities, promoting valuable learning experiences for all children over and above what most Nurseries provide
- We have exceptional and dedicated staff who are committed to ensuring the best possible care and education for your child – we are always learning how to improve
- We pride ourselves on our quality of care, education and overall provision.
- We actively cater for all children’s needs and provide individually tailored support and learning experiences
- Our Parents regard us very highly in the service we provide as we offer Parental workshops and newsletters to be better parents
- We promote a fun, warm, friendly atmosphere with lots of love and care
- We won an award for being the Most Inclusive Nursery in Redbridge, and we are proud of our recognised inclusive practices
- Our reading scheme for pre-school children has proved to be a great success
The nursery is divided into four main groups:
Elephants – 3 months to 2 years
Giraffes – 2 years to 3 years
Tigers – 3 years to 4 years
Bears – 4 years to 5 years
Making Ilford a better place to live.
The children and staff of Clayhall Nursery are always looking for ways to improve living in Ilford through community work
At Clayhall Nursery, not only do we care for your child, we believe that you, the parent of the child are also important. With that in mind, we organize outings, Parents Evenings and the celebrations of Festivals and events. Parents get involved in the planning and running of these occasions and
we work together as a team!
Free Nursery Places
All 3 year old children are entitled to 15 free hours of education per week. This is a government incentive to ensure that all children aged 3 and 4 years of age have access to early years education before they go to Primary School.
… Read More
If you are interested in a free place, please
We guarantee that once your child starts at Clayhall Nursery he or she will have a fantastic time. However, in the unlikely event that should they not enjoy themselves or you, as a parent, are not fully satisfied with our provision, we will refund your deposit and your first month’s fees in full after month one.